Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day


This week was full of ups and downs. On Monday Steven took a fellow 15T and his family to the airport. That guy is always driving to the airport haha.




Wednesday was just awful :( Steven was kind enough to take Avery for me so that I could catch up on my sleep but my alarm went off 3 minutes later. During bowling Avery got woken up by some super loud kids so I ended bowling about 45 points lower than usual.


After bowling I was supposed to meet a woman (who had already blown me off the day before) to give her baby clothes. She went to Osan instead of Humphreys so I stood out in the heat waiting for her while Steven was inside the restaurant waiting for me. I had my first allergy appointment at Dankook University Hospital (a Korean hospital), its a bit of a drive so Steven stopped at a shoppette so that I could use the restroom before we left. The restroom was occupied so when the woman came out I apologized for trying to open the door while she was in there. She looked me up and down then apologized for keeping a pregnant woman from using the restroom...I thought I looked good for having a baby 5 months ago but apparently not. By the time we got to Dankook I was pretty grumpy, having to get my blood drawn did not help. The nurse took FOREVER to switch out the 5 vials. I also have to go back next week to get the intradermal test down (hooray more needles). On the way home Steven stopped at a Family Mart and got me ice cream, it completely turned my day around :D


Happy Thursday - My husband rocks



Steven had the day off on Friday. Avery and I went to Mommy & Me workout. Afterwards we picked up Alison and Alex (Widener), we went to an air soft shop, Osan and then to their house so the boys could tinker with Alex's new GoPro. Steven and I had been planning and adult dinner so as I put Avery to bed Steven went and got Pagi. She babysat for us while we went out on a date to a beef & leaf place (Korean BBQ). Avery slept through the night. It was an amazing evening!


My two favorite people


Hanging out with Pagi

Saturday morning I dropped Steven off at Alex's house and they left for their air soft tournie. Avery and I sent grocery shopping for a Father's Day meal.




Sunday started off a bit rough. Sterling scratched open a new bag of beef jerky and scattered the pieces all over the house. When I went to put Avery down for a nap Sterling then got into my food and scattered that all over the house. He topped it off by eating my flowers (I imagine his stomach hurt) and threw them up on the carpet... Avery and I went on base to do laundry, we got Sterling some toy mice to keep him occupied. Steven got home around in the late afternoon. I made him Father's day dinner. We had BBQ chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, rolls and sparkling cider (as we don't drink). Avery joined us at the dinner table in her bumbo and ate bananas for the first time :D


Avery Quinn - 23 weeks

1 comment:

  1. Sterling sounds a lot like Paisley, our Paisley that is. Not Steven's old Paisley. Haha. Avery gets cuter all the time. Love the picture of her hanging out with Pagi. :)

    ReplyDelete