Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Arts and Crafts

Day lights savings was much more difficult to deal with on Monday morning. For the fourth day in a row I had a headache and threw up several times that day. I ended up leaving work early to go to the urgent care. The doctor performed a neurological exam (which I passed) and took a few vials of blood for testing. I went home after seeing the doctor and fell asleep as soon as I crawled into bed, I stayed asleep until 6:30 pm when Steven woke me up for dinner.





The rest of the work week was kind of a blur. My head ache lasted until Thursday before miraculously disappearing - I was so happy that I paid for a stranger's coffee.


Throwback Thursday

Steven and Avery took me out to lunch on Friday :) We went to Flying Pie and had amazing pizza. Going back to work after seeing my family is always tough but the visit put me in a great mood.


Our chia pet is growing!

We had lunch with Steven's family on Saturday. We met his grandparents, parents, and sister at the Capri so it was a tight fit. After eating we swapped cars with Yvette and Mike because they were baby sitting Avery that night. Steven and I went to several stores in search of good all-terrain running shoes. We didn't find shoes for Steven but we found some for me and they were on clearance! I was also spoiled with new workout clothes!! Gap Body was having a 40% off sale so I managed to snag a performance top and workout pants for super cheap :)


My new gear

Sunday was pretty awesome. The weather was gorgeous so Avery and I sat out back painting bird houses while Steven mowed the lawn.



Steven and Avery went to dinner at Steven's grandparents' house that evening. I decided to stay home and be crafty :) I made a date jar which is now full of Popsicle sticks with date night ideas on it. I get tired of the same old dinner and a movie date night so now we can pull a stick out of the jar and it has something new and fun for us to do. I also painted wooden letters to hang on the wall.






Avery - 2 years old




No comments:

Post a Comment