Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Short post this week

I found a gun :) Its small enough for my oddly small hands and easily concealable yet packs a punch. I put it on layaway for the time being but stupidly registered with my current address instead of the address on my license, so guess who gets to go get a new license :/ I like the one I have now, I got it the day that Steven and I were married, I don't think I can replicate that kind of smile. Later that afternoon I went to the park with my friend Ari and her three kids. Avery had a blast and was thoroughly worn out.


Steven's beard (and hair) progress - week 2


Steven's younger sister graduated from high school on Friday May 31st. My mom came over to our house after work to watch Avery so Steven and I could attend the graduation. My mom spoils us. Not only was she baby sitting Avery but she also bought me coffee, dinner for all of us, snacks for Avery and several boxes of cereal that were on sale :) The graduation ceremony was nearly unbearable, this year Borah high school had 450 kids graduating! Steven and I tapped into our immature side and giggled during silly names. After the ceremony we went to the Ram for dinner (well just dessert for us) with Steven's parents and grandparents.


Avery playing with Mimi


And enjoying an english muffin

Saturday was Steven's last day at Goldy's! He had to work the night shift which was 5 pm - 2 am but it worked out because I got free dinner out of it :) I haven't had a Steven-less night since he was pulling 24 hour shifts in Korea, it kind of sucked. We have a system - I bathe Avery and Steven puts her to bed. I'm excited for Steven to start his new job :) The only thing that will get in the way of our night time routine will be my trip to California and his week long hunting trip.




Avery Quinn - 16 months


No comments:

Post a Comment