Sunday, May 27, 2012

Lazy

This week was really mellow. Avery was having teething pain so we stayed home most days. We decided to skip out on Lunch with the Ladies because they were traveling by city bus to eat. Pagi and I had our own LWTL at the PX food court instead.


Friday was exceptionally boring. Pagi's husband had CQ and Steven was stuck in some boring lecture. Pagi picked Avery and I up and the 3 of us had lunch at a teriyaki place in the ville. We went to Starbucks afterwards and ran into our friend Jess (she is in our LWTL group). Jess and Pagi are both pregnant with boys so we sat chatting and swapping pregnancy stories. Steven had gotten out of the lecture earlier than expected and, not knowing I was out, went straight home. Pagi was kind enough to give me a ride.


Caught napping

Steven got up bright and early to take his friend (Widener) to an air-soft tournament on Saturday. He is now super interested in going to one of these competitions. They apparently play in abandoned buildings with underground bunkers, it was described as a real life Call of Duty. Steven was tempted to enter the competition that day but it was overnight and he knew I wouldn't be pleased getting a call saying "I know I said I'd be back by 8am but I'll see you tomorrow night" lol. In the mean time, Steven and Widener are working together to set up a paintball field on base. They have been given a small plot of land and are now tasked with designing the layout. They have already recruited their team so hopefully they can bring home a trophy :)


Avery and I got some cleaning done while Steven was on the road with Widener. She was in a "hold me" kind of mood so strapped her to my chest and we did chores. I managed to soak her while doing dishes and wrap the cord around her ankles while vacuuming but she seemed pleased. When Steven got home we went to Osan to grocery shop. Our commissary is so small and limited that we rarely shop here anymore. I was exhausted by the time we got home. I decided to take a nap with Avery and we slept for 4 hours! It was 8pm when we woke up so I fed Avery and put her back to sleep. Nothing extraordinary happened but it was still one of those days where you sit back and realize how wonderful your life is. 

Steven and I didn't go to bed until 1am but that didn't stop Avery from waking us up at 7am. All in all it was a very lazy Sunday. At 745pm Steven left to go pick up Widener, he said he should be back a little before midnight but I don't intent to stay up that long again.


Avery Quinn - 20 weeks


During my trip to Idaho in Sept 2011 my mother in law was gracious enough to take a few maternity pictures. Here's a few:





No comments:

Post a Comment